Getting to grips with Swagbucks

Swagbucks is a little like Marmite, you either love it or hate it. However, unlike Marmite you can learn to love it.

When I first started using Swagbucks a couple of years ago, I lasted only a couple of months on it.

It just seemed very chaotic and hard work, not what I was looking for from a survey site so I gave up on it.

Fast forward to this year and I kept hearing people say Swagbucks is amazing, by far my best earner and so on.

So with a new determination I gave Swagbucks a second chance.

Now don't get me wrong the site it's self is still crammed with information and different ways to earn but I took some time to look around the site and familiarise myself with it.


The first thing I do each day is complete the To Do List which can be found on the left hand side of the home page. You get SBs for the activities on the list plus a bonus if you complete all the activities.

At the top of the page you will find your Daily Goal which I recommend trying your best to reach each day as you can earn a bonus at the end of each month.

Obviously there are the surveys to complete which is where the bigger SBs come from but you won't always qualify for the survey. It can be extremely disheartening when you get screened out of a survey but don't let it stop you from trying others.

A very easy way to make between 60 and 140 SBs per day is through the video apps. If you are on Android there are seven apps and for IOS six apps. These videos apps can be run twice daily between 8am and 2am and then between 2am and 8am. There are usually 14 videos to watch and you are rewarded 2SBs. However you can run each app five times meaning you can get 10SBs per app. These can be found in the Play Store or the App Store under Prodege. 

I would suggest following Swagbucks on Facebook as they post updates on events for extra SBs and a daily Swag Code which you enter in the Swag Code box at the top of the home page and this gives you bonus SB.

After using Swagbucks for the past six months I would say it is now one of my favourite sites to use and one of my best earners. So if your new to Swagbucks or giving it a second chance I would say take some time to familiarise yourself with the site, have a look through their Facebook page and enjoy earning some extra money.

You can sign up to Swagbucks using my referral link below

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bg06


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Wins

How & Where To Get Free Stuff For Children

Try Me Free Offers 2019