Cashback Apps

Cashback apps are a great way to save on your weekly shop and pick up a few freebies along the way.

Download the app to your phone or tablet and get ready to earn cashback on your grocery shopping.

So the way it works is you buy the product listed, upload your receipt to the app and are then rewarded your cashback.

The amount of cashback is different for each item. It could be anything from 30p to the full amount.

These are updated regularly with new products so check them often.

My advice would be don't buy something just because you can get cashback on it because then it becomes a false economy - I have been there so I know. Buy the products you know you will use and that you or your family like.

The only exception I have to this is, if there is a free product where I am getting 100% cashback that me and my family won't use I purchase it and then donate it to a food bank.

The apps available are:
CheckoutSmart
Clicksnap
GreenJinn
Shopmium

You can sign up to Shopmium using my referral code KMMKHAYH.

If you use my code I receive a bonus and you receive a free offer.

You are of course in no way to feel obliged to use my referral. It is there if wanted or needed.

Happy cashback shopping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Wins

How & Where To Get Free Stuff For Children

Try Me Free Offers 2019