Survey sites

Survey sites are great earning opportunity.

I particularly enjoy completing surveys as you are providing feedback on a range of subjects and sometimes a survey can lead to a product test.

I use a number of different sites and I suggest signing up to a few different ones to see which ones work for you.

Swagbucks

To start with I use a site called Swagbucks. You can complete surveys, watch videos and earn bonuses from a range of different activities. One thing I would say about Sawgbucks is, spend time on the site exploring all the different ways of earning points as it can be a little overwhelming if not. 


You can cash out the points for various gift cards, PayPal or even donate to charity.

You can sign up to Swagbucks using my referral below:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bg06

Prolific

Prolific is a very interesting survey site as the studies are from universities so the studies do not follow your typical survey questions. Places on the studies fill up quickly so I would say check this site as often as possible.

Payment is either to PayPal or Circle.

Sign up to Prolific using my referral below:

https://www.prolific.ac/p?ref=ZUZOKQUT

Panel Base

Another site I really recommend is Panel Base. The minimum cash out is £10 which is paid directly into your bank account. You can also choose Love 2 Shop or Compliments vouchers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Wins

How & Where To Get Free Stuff For Children

Try Me Free Offers 2019